We have loads of events going on throughout the year – why not come along and join the fun and support our work!
We do our best to make sure that all of our charity events are accessible and welcoming for everyone, whatever your level of sight.
February 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - February 28, 2019 @ 5:00 pmFREE
Support visually impaired people across Dorset this February by joining our Fitness February Challenge! Help us raise awareness and vital funds by signing up to one of our three fitness challenges!
Choose one out of three of our Fitness February challenges; varying in levels of intensity to shred those extra pounds whilst supporting visually impaired people in your community:
- Push yourself to walk, run or cycle the entire length of Dorset in 28 days, by signing up to our hardest fitness challenge and become a Dorset Hero!
- Test your limits by walking, running or cycling half the length of Dorset in 28 days, by signing up to our medium intensity challenge and become a Dorset Champion!
- Improve your stamina by walking, running or cycling quarter of the length of Dorset in 28 days, by signing up to our easiest intensity challenge and become a Dorset Devil!
Download your free fundraising pack, with hints and tips on how to maximize your fundraising opportunities whilst taking on your Fitness February Challenge!
- Dorset Hero (Full) Fundraising Pack
- Dorset Champion (Half) Fundraising Pack
- Dorset Devil (Quarter) Fundraising Pack
Suggested sponsorship £50
If you would like more information or to get involved please contact us here.